Site Investigation and Sampling Equipment
Soil exploration at a proposed site is a prerequisite for taking up the design of any structure so that it is safe as well as economical. Necessary information regarding the soil conditions, geotechnical properties of soil at site and its performance under proposed structural loads should be assessed before design of any structure.
Soil exploration can be grouped into two parts viz. Preliminary exploration and detailed investigations. ‘HEICO’ offers tools and instruments for both shallow and deep soil explorations.
Useful for shallow sub-soil exploration, the augers are used in cohesive and semi-cohesive soils for collection of disturbed soil samples or for advancing bore holes for collection of undisturbed soil samples at desired depths. Fabricated from hardened steel the augers can withstand prolonged use in all type of soil.
Sampling Kit for 38 mm dia. Soil Specimen
Consisting of :-
- Rack type sample Extractor (HS16.15) 1 No.
- Split mould 38 mm diameter x 76 mm long – 1 No.
- Split mould 38 mm diameter x 85 mm long – 1 No.
- Sampling tube 38 mm diameter x 150 mm long 1 No.
- Sampling tube 38 mm diameter x 200 mm long – 1 No.
- Jarring Link, small with adapter for sampling tubes – 1 No