What is a CTM Machine?
CTM machine stands for Compression Testing Machine that is built for testing the compression and tensile strength of the materials, which is important for testing many aspects to building the product forward. There are different variants and capacities available of this machine that can be used according to your requirements, and this helps you to make sure of the following aspects during the process of manufacturing:
- The integrity of the material during the manufacturing process.
- Safety of all the materials.
- Components and manufacturing process of the overall material.
There are different strengths in which the machine is available, and those are as follows: 50kN, 100kN, 500kN, 1000kN, 2000kN, 3000kN & 5000kN Capacities.
Here are the features of the CTM machine that the manufacturers can benefit from:
- Digital: The machine is made fully digital to give you an accurate reading, reducing the chances of mechanical and human error. Before, the machines were not digital, and there used to be minute differences in the readings, but with the help of digitalization, the machine gives proper readings that are even faster to work with and easy to comprehend.
- Automatic: The machine does not only give digital readings but is also automatic and helps in controlling the machine in a better way. In this way, there is lesser manpower and hassle required, and the machine can be tested with the help of the microcontroller. The models of the machine are made fully automatic, so there is no need to worry about the manhandling, and it is a great way to save time as well.
- Model types: There are different kinds of models available depending upon the kind of machine and use. You can get Servo models as well as Analog models. They are also available in different capacities.
- Modernized: The machine is also made in a modern way where a touch screen model is used to operate smoothly. Digital, micro-controller, and automatic models are available that will make your work easier.
Manufacturers use this machine to test various aspects, and you get a wide variety of options from analogue to fully automatic machines depending upon your budget. They also are provided by different brands, so you have a wide range of options to go for.
The application of a Compression Testing Machine can vary from various things. They are used in the glass factories as well as tested on a concrete beam so that the manufacturers can get accurate data on how the materials need to be produced as they will make a difference in the end product.
Since the compression testing machines come in wide varieties, you can get the one most suitable for your manufacturing needs and budget. It is recommended to get the digitalized version of the machine as it is the modern way of operation and makes the overall work easier. You can check the models online and then decide between buying the one that will suit your needs and budget the most.